In this fully guided 7-hour hands-on, experiential teacher intensive workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of becoming a Breathwork practitioner and how to create a safe container for your students to grow with poise and confidence.
Over the course of this 7-hour training, here is some of what’s covered:
- Breathwork! What is this ancient, 3-part, pranayama yoga, active, breathing meditation technique – the tool at the core of this work?
- The science behind Breathwork, and how it clears stuck energy in the energetic bodies (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual).
- The most common responses – physically and emotionally – a client may have as they do this work – including explaining what Tetany is and what causes it.
- Why it’s important to develop a consistent personal Breathwork practice yourself, i.e., healing yourself so you can help others heal.
- Creating a sacred, safe, and comfortable space for your client and the tools you have at your disposal (e.g., smudging with sage or Palo Santo) to clear your working space from any stuck/negative energy.
- What ‘holding space’ means, how to do it, and how to create boundaries to protect you and your client throughout this process.
- Breathwork demonstration starting with the ‘intake’, i.e., the pre-breathwork conversation with a client, setting intentions, and what to talk about after the session.
- Facilitating a Breathwork session yourself with a partner (there will be a couple of these over the 7-hour training).
- Journaling exercises to develop intuition and connection.
- Extensive group discussions about healing work in general and Breathwork specifically.
- Holding yourself to the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Additional tools: using music/sound (drums, gongs, crystal bowls, rain sticks, etc.) as tools for healing.
- The 7 Chakras and how Breathwork can be used to clear/balance these energy centers.
- Mindset work and addressing disempowering beliefs and self-sabotaging behavior.
- The Universal Law of Vibration and how it applies to healing/manifestation.
- The Universal Law of Perpetual Transmutation and how it applies to healing.
- The principle of Entrainment and how raising one vibrational frequency heals our energetic bodies.
- Exchange (financial or some other form).
When: Saturday April 1st, 2023 11:30am-7pm
Where: Red Diamond Yoga Washington
There are no reviews yet.